COVID-19 Precautions and Measures
In order to ensure the health and safety of our staff and students, we will be adopting the following precautions and measures at our centre this year:
- Upon arriving, all children will have their temperature checked and asked a series of screening questions. Students displaying any symptoms will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- If your child is sick, or present with any symptoms, we ask that you keep them home.
- Upon entering, children will have the option to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands with soap.
- Each child will work using their dedicated robotics kits, laptops and other equipment. There will be no sharing of equipment between students.
- Students will work in individual tables placed at least six feet apart.
- Faculty and staff will wear PPE in the form of masks and face shields.
- All commonly used surfaces such as doorknobs, door handles etc will be sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Any child that develops any symptoms throughout the week will be sent home immediately and placed in isolation until they are picked up.